01 April 2010

I am going to ride a motorcycle around Australia

Hi, my name's Timmy.  I'm the slightly less effeminate one in the photo.  The other person is my girlfriend, LT.

I live in the groin of Australia. Geographers call it Tasmania.  I was born a long way north of here, so I really struggle in the winter.  I've never lived in a place where the weather changes so much, so quickly.

This is my cat, Cous Cous. She is the most charismatic device for the dispersal of animal fur I've ever met.



And this is my motorcycle, The Reverend.


The Rev is new to me, but when he talks to me, I listen.  He said that I should try and ride him all the way around Australia, so I'm going to.  This blog is where I will tell my story, log the trip, whine like a jet engine, and upload lots of pictures of Australian things.

I'd love to have you along for the ride.

2 comments:

  1. Timmy, you're a bad man. I have neither the time, money or leave to join you... But I'm going to do it anyway! See you in Melbourne. I'll be the bloke on the shiny new FZ6 wearing mismatched borrowed riding gear. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just one comment about my attire in the photo that Tim selected to post.. I was trying out costume selections for a pirate party. I would also like to add a note that, I had not done my hair that day either. Cheers - LT

    ReplyDelete